Contractors Are Welcome
Homeowners and contractors may purchase a lot and build their own houses in Highland Meadows neighborhood as long as they meet the design guidelines. Highland Meadows is a unique opportunity to develop new, moderately priced housing in Elkins, WV. We invite you to be a part of this development and to take advantage of special financing available.
Builders can reserve lots for just $100, and after a $750 down payment, you can enjoy 120 days with 0% financing.
Highland Meadows offers homeowners a variety of community amenities, including:
- Level ¼ acre lots in a convenient location with mountain views.
- Buried utilities, paved streets, and a greenway to connect to the shopping center.
- Design guidelines that enhance the neighborhood and protect property values.
- Third Ward Elementary School district, one of the preferred districts among homebuyers for two decades.
- Utilities already in place, and lots ready for construction.
Additionally, Highland Meadows is located within the City of Elkins, WV, which provides these additional amenities to the homeowner:
- City water and sewer.
- Garbage pick-up, including large pick-up twice a year and fall leaf pick-up.
- Street maintenance, including snow removal.
- Fire fees, which result in homeowners paying less on their fire insurance.
We invite you to drive through the neighborhood and see this exciting new opportunity for area home builders. For more information on Highland Meadows and lot availability, please call Brent Kepner at (304) 636-5400.
Why Highland Meadows?
We all want to have a place we can call home. A place where we feel comfortable and connected to our surroundings. Highland Meadows is that place but at a moderate price tag that makes it affordable. Come be a part of it.
Have Questions about building? Call Heather Croson or Karen Jacobson!
Heather Croson is the Project and Marketing Manager for Highland Meadows. Call Heather today at (717) 439-8763 to learn more about building at Highland Meadows.
Karen Jacobson manages housing development projects and has a background in community economic development. Call Karen today at (304) 642-6511 to find your perfect home.