Highland Meadows Amenities
Highland Meadows is located within the city limits of Elkins, WV, and residents enjoy all the services and security offered by the City. Our design guidelines allow for choice and individuality, yet protect property values.
- Streets are paved and are wide enough for guests to park their cars.
- All utilities are underground, except for one electric line along the Green Way.
- The Green Way is a landscaped walking path through the neighborhood that connects to the rear parking area of the adjacent shopping center, which offers a grocery store, hardware store, restaurants, urgent care medical facility and movie theater.
- Third Ward Elementary School and Elkins Middle School are within walking and biking distance of the neighborhood.
- Local bus service is available near the entrance to the subdivision.
Review our complete list of neighborhood amenities.
Why Highland Meadows?
We all want to have a place we can call home. A place where we feel comfortable and connected to our surroundings. Highland Meadows is that place but at a moderate price tag that makes it affordable. Come be a part of it.
Have Questions about building? Call Heather Croson or Karen Jacobson!
Heather Croson is the Project and Marketing Manager for Highland Meadows. Call Heather today at (304) 460-9280 to learn more about building at Highland Meadows.
Karen Jacobson manages housing development projects and has a background in community economic development. Call Karen today at (304) 642-6511 to find your perfect home.